Presentations should be simple and not overly formal. A new member is permitted to submit a charity after a one quarter/meeting grace period. When you are ready to present your organization here is a list of topics that you should be prepared to discuss:
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is the organization located?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What purpose does the organization serve? (who, what do they do, how do they do it)
- How would the organization benefit from receiving the donation?
- How will the funds be used?
- Has this organization received funding from an area 100+ Women Who Care Chapter? If so, this must be disclosed during the presentation.
- Who is responsible for discharging funds?
- What are their administrative fees? (Hint: they should not have any!)
- Are they a recognized 501(c)(3)?
- If chosen, to whom would the group make a check payable?